Thursday, September 4, 2008

DAY PLUS 49 - SEPTEMBER 4, 2008

We are now staying at rmh (Ronald Mcdonald House) in Ottawa. We have a very nice room here, very clean & air-conditioned.
Mr. T continues to do very well. His counts are coming up all the time. It is very difficult keeping him in his room. He contstantly wants to go to the kitchen to eat or to get snacks. I have asked the doctors to rethink their decision....as I can't control the level of cleanliness in the house as there are too many families staying here......while I CAN control the amount of visitors to my house. They will let me know next Monday if we can leave to go home and come back once a week for his blood work. It may be twice a week when there are other clinics to attend. It will be really great to finally get home.

4 comments:

Kacey said...

Hi Matty, I wrote a bit about you two today in my blog, because you are living the medical story. Hope you don't mind if I put your sites in the body of the blog! Kathy

Dust-bunny said...

Hi Matty, just checking in. I'm so glad his counts are up! He truly is a young warrior, in every sense of the expression. God bless both of you.

Anonymous said...

I agree about controlling the cleanliness at home -- I hope things continue to head on upward!

Anonymous said...

So sorry that you are getting the run around you are. We do hope that you can get home like you both expected. You are right about controlling who goes in and out of your home and how you can keep it much cleaner than many families where you are. I hope they are smart enough to see that. Hope you guys get to come home soon!