Monday, July 21, 2008

DAY PLUS 3 - JULY 20, 2008

This is the smallest room I've ever seen. I think the main reason is that its much easier to control the air in a small room. In these isolation rooms...the air changes 500 times per hour. I sit in that black chair all day long...and at night I remove the chair..so that I can set up a cot in that space. It's a very tight squeeze. Then you have to lay on the cot in order to put a sheet on it...and if you need to go down the hall to a washroom...you have to scoot to the end of the bed in order to get out of the room. Oh and you also have to sleep in a hospital gown over your pajama's as well.

Although Mr. T still has diarrhea...he did eat some beef jerky today and a few sour candies.
They continue to give him morphine, gravol, ondanestrone, methotrexate, tacro, insulin and some chemo to offset the Graft versus Host.
Mr T is too tired to play his games...but he does watch television & sleeps a lot.

No comments: