Thursday, July 3, 2008

JULY 2, 2008


Mr. T just wants to sleep all day! He wasn't a very Happy Camper when he found out they had 3 tests arranged for him. In the morning we went down for an ultrasound of his abdomen. Later in the afternoon he had another echo-cardiogram done as well as an ECG. All these tests have to be current before we can leave this week.
I can understand how he feels sometimes. He just wants all this to end. I keep telling him we're half-way there...you can't give up now! He's extremely sore in the chest area, and does not like being prodded and poked constantly. There are some mornings I wish I could sleep in as well!
Wow! His neutro-polys are flying!
Today's counts are:
Hemoglobin is 77*
Platelets are 102*
Neutro-polys are 0.55*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not fair to any of the children... We all agree.

Hang in y'all! (I know, you are!) Progress is progress. Tayten has handled this so well for so long, it is no wonder he is frustrated.

I am so excited his counts went up! I hope you are looking after yourself as well. And that Maggie is well!