Wednesday, August 13, 2008

DAY PLUS 27 - AUGUST 13, 2008

Today neutropolys went from 0.51 to 0.78. Yahoo! Yippee! Hot diggety-dawg! White blood cells are 2.7.
Mr. T did drink a bottle of iced tea this morning...but still refuses to eat. As anybody who has dealt with him knows how very hard-headed he is!
All day long I kept the television on the Food Network channel...and as well...I ate in his room with much moaning & groaning and smacking of the lips & drank or should I say slurped my drinks with a straw. Yes, I know the visuals are scary! But I'm desperate to get him eating again.
We will be out of isolation and into a step-down room on Friday!
Finally....out of solitary! Before you know it.....we'll be home-ward bound!
Isn't it amazing that he had the bone marrow transplant on July 17th....and we are not even a month....and Mr. T is doing so good?? I believe that its not only the medical care Mr. T received...but its also the 'power of prayer'. Prayer is the best medecine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go guys :) your doing good :) i read posts every day good that your able to keep up the news so everyone can find out whats going on :) keep up the smileing and good thoughts we are cheering for you guys here :)
chris :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Now there's a cause for celebration if I've ever seen one! WooHooo!!

Jennifer