Tuesday, August 26, 2008

DAY PLUS 40 - AUGUST 26, 2008


Although Mr. T still has a terrible cough.....they are letting us go back to Cheo tomorrow. We didn't get any results back from the lab yet....but doctors here know that the medical staff at Cheo can take care of any problems that Mr. T has.
He is still very sensitive to any light....and uses special eyedrops but we can still travel.
We will be a lot closer to home. My son is coming to get us tomorrow and will drive us to Cheo in Ottawa. I don't imagine we will stay there for too long....maybe 3 or 4 days. Once they give Mr. T a clean bill of health...they will send us home. As of tomorrow....we will have been gone from home for 150 days. That's a long time!
Although I did enjoy Toronto...its time to get back home!
I will continue to blog once I get there......and let you know how Mr. T is doing. I've got a lot of packing to do!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh happy day! !

I still remember the day I was told we could go home with Sean. I was so excited I could hardly think! Then there were the butterflies and the fear, because he really was quite fragile still and they were sending us home home.

I'm so happy for both of you. You've travelled such a difficult road this summer, but you are coming out the other side. Thank you for sharing your journey with us as well.

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

We're so happy for both of you.. one step closer to coming home! Keep up the great work Tayten!!! Our thoughts and prayers are still with you. We pray that you wont be in CHEO long and that you can come back home and feel so much better once you get here!
Safe Driving!!!

Anonymous said...

yay!!!! even comming back to cheo is like comeing home :) i keep praying and watching the improvements you guys have come along way stay possitive and keep going good job Sandy and Mr T :) :)
chris (angel seb)